What To Do If You Forget Your Android Pin Or Password.
If you forget your android smartphone pin, pattern or password then you don't need to worry about. Here's given the solution for what to do in that situation. No one can imagine to being locked out of your device is how much horrible, the smart move for every smartphone users are to set up the lock screen on your device for security so that other can,t access it. In this article, we will explain to you that what to do when you forgot your password, pin or pattern locks. The smartphones and tabs are very secure these days with the rise of fingerprint scanners, it means whenever you use your passwords or pattern locks lesser than before and it result sometimes may forget it. But from now you don't need to worry about this, you can reset your passwords bypassing the code or wiping your device to get back again.
#1. FACTORY DATA RESET PROCESS:The last resort is to perform a factory reset through the recovery mode menu on your device. Always keep in mind that factory data reset will erase every data and files your phone have Factory Data Reset Protection (FRP). Once you reset the factory data reset, you have to set up your phone and also make sure while you were resetting that you take note of your pin or the password is given this time. There is a similar step to hitting erase in your Android Device on the find my mobile, owners can boost their smartphone into the recovery mode and also performs the factory data reset.
If you have forgotten your password or pin than the best bet is to use the Google's Android Device Manager. Google offers the similar features for all the android users, it is known as Android Device Manager and it will replace the current lock screen with the password lock. In this case, you have to know the email address and password of your google account. Whatever your phone is running Android 6.0 marshmallow, Android 7.0 nougat or any latest version of android than your device will need to be on and should connect to the internet and follow the steps:
#2. USE ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER:
- Open the Android Device Manager site on your device and log in with your google account.
- It will default to your current phone, but when the multiple devices are registered.
- You can select the correct device by clicking the icon on it and name in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Now click the Lock option on the left.
- Then you will be prompted to enter the new password and confirm it.
- Make sure that you remember the password or pin you chose.
- Now you can go back to the Android device and enter your newly created password to gain the access.
Here is a good new for the Samsung phone users, whoever created a Samsung account and activated "Find My Mobile" during the setup process, then you can use this amazing feature to unlock your phone for further safety. For this the process you have to know your Samsung Account and the device will need to be on and should be connected to the internet. From now your device will communicate with the find my mobile and after few minutes it should unlock remotely.
#3. USING SAMSUNG's TO FIND MY MOBILE:
- Open the Find My Mobile website on your devices and log in with your Samsung account.
- The current device and phone number should be displayed in the upper left corner of the page. You should Pursue the options on the right side of that page and click the Unlock My Device.
- Then you can unlock your phone or any other device remotely by entering the password for your Samsung Account.